INTONA has a long established reputation for quality work on homes, and commercial and industrial properties. They have considerable experience in new build projects and extensions, plus remodelling projects such as garages, attic conversions, kitchen and bathroom refurbishments, paths and driveways
Intona has the following accreditations: Constructionline, Acclaim, Property Care Association and Trustmark. Amongst the very interesting contracts which the company has carried out over the years are the following:
- The company constructed new rooms and a very discreet balcony area to a rooftop in Craigcrook Road, Edinburgh (a conservation area).
- The upgrading of Queen Vic Bar in Lancaster, North England which had to be completed within a timescale which did not disrupt the regular custom of the bar. This included removal of walls and fitting of necessary steel for support, construction of seating and bar and new toilet facilities.
- As shown elsewhere on our website, we were absolutely delighted to be given the opportunity to refurbish and upgrade a property situated on the Somme battlefields in Morval in Northern France. During the battle of the Somme in 1916, the German third line of trench defences were situated at Morval.The village was retaken from the German occupants by the allies on 25 September 1916. To the right, there is a picture of an Intona van outside the French chateau at Pierrefonds, very close to where the WW1 armistice was signed in 1918
- Double garage with masonry to match original stonework of villa in Stirling Road, Edinburgh.
- Double level extension with internal spiral staircase down to converted basement area to Glamis Terrace, Dundee.
- Conversion of attic to bedroom, bathroom and ensuite installation to first floor, demolition of outhouses and complete installation of new kitchen to Grade A Listed Building in Cupar, Fife.