Renovations and Alterations
INTONA has a long established reputation for quality work on homes, and commercial and industrial properties. They have considerable experience in new build projects and extensions, plus remodelling projects such as garages, attic conversions, kitchen and bathroom refurbishments, paths and driveways
Among the recent contracts carried out by INTONA is the following:
- The company constructed new rooms and a very discreet balcony area to a rooftop in Craigcrook Road, Edinburgh (a conservation area).
- The upgrading of Queen Vic Bar in Lancaster, North England which had to be completed within a timescale which did not disrupt the regular custom of the bar. This included removal of walls and fitting of necessary steel for support, construction of seating and bar and new toilet facilities.
- The insertion of 8M long steelwork into a Post Office in Broughty Ferry to support a decayed beam over the front of shop, without closing the Post Office.
- Double garage with masonry to match original stonework of villa in Stirling Road, Edinburgh.
- Double level extension with internal spiral down to converted basement area to Glamis Terrace, Dundee.
- Conversion of attic to bedroom, bathroom and ensuite installation to first floor, demolition of outhouses and complete installation of new kitchen to Grade A Listed Building in Cupar, Fife.